Monday, September 26, 2016

FInding Myself


Last Tuesday I completed a 217 km Bike ride that brought me from London, Ontario, through Stratford, Listowell and Fergus, to Guelph. I have been spending time with my father, mother and sister and helping my dad fix bicycles.

Although one purpose of the trip was to promote my recent book, "THE ALTERNATIVE," it was a journey of self discovery. It seems strange to spend almost a week on a bike in order to fine myself, but I have been making interesting discoveries. Visiting old friends along the way has helped as I find some things I craved where not necessary and more reasonable substitutes could be just as satisfying.

I left Stratford before 7 am on a Sunday Morning and took sparsely traveled roads to Listowell. I enjoyed the quiet and solitude very much after two days of spending time with noisy friends. It had been a great joy to see old friends, but parting was necessary and the quiet welcoming.



The question I most often asked myself is, "How can I spread the message of peace as revealed to us through the Manifestation of God,Baha'u'llah?" This is the foremost objective on my mind. It is necessary to promote myself in order to sell my book, but putting myself out there is beyond my comfort zone. Besides the book is a means to an end. It is a way of supporting myself as I travel. It is also a tool to guide souls toward the path of peace. The book asks the question. "Is there an ALTERNATIVE to war?" and then suggest such an alternative to the most devastating war fought by the USA.

This is my most popular blog and it has many visitors from all over the world. If you would leave a comment, it would help me discover myself and what I am capable of. I feel love for you and all humankind and desire happiness, tranquility and security for you. Let me know what your needs are and tell me what I can do to meet them. This blog is for you and should be of a benefit to you.

Peace be with you.

Your friend, George

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to spammers, comments will be held for moderation. Stop spam by never replying to it no matter how good the deal looks. You will now have to log in to leave a comment.